返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. The truth. Cary, you always talk about the truth.
    为了真相啊 凯里 你总说要追求真相。
  • 2. Oh, come on. Your husband caused that mistrial.
    得了吧 是你丈夫造成了无效审判。
  • 3. That's the truth. Seriously.
    那才是真相 真的。
  • 4. So don't pretend like you actually care
    所以别假装你好像真的在乎。
  • 5. about what really happened.
    到底发生了什么一样。
  • 6. Well, if Peter did it, he did it.
    如果是彼得做的 那我无话可说。
  • 7. I want to know what happened either way.
    但我还是想知道到底发生了什么。
  • 8. A total search of the evidence room is a dead end.
    全面搜查证据储藏室是行不通的。
  • 9. - It would take too long. - There's something else.
    -那要花很长时间 -还有件事。
  • 10. There was a cell phone ringing on the Patty Tanniston 911 call.
    帕蒂·塔尼斯顿的报警电话里有手机铃声在响。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next