返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. He said you've been urging the donors
    他说你在催促资助者。
  • 2. to move their interest to Alicia.
    把他们的注意力转移到艾丽西娅身上。
  • 3. He looked at me like I was a dead man,like I didn't exist.
    他看我像看个死人一样,就像我不存在一样。
  • 4. Do not patronize me.
    别一副屈尊俯就的样子。
  • 5. - I am still the governor of this state. - Okay, I won't.
    -我依旧是州长 -我没有。
  • 6. - This is a smart move. - What is?
    -这是一招妙棋 -什么妙棋。
  • 7. Screwing me over?
    暗地里搞我。
  • 8. No, moving political assets over to Alicia.
    不 把政治资产转移到艾丽西娅身上。
  • 9. Even if you retain your office, you are injured.
    就算你能保住位置 你也受伤了。
  • 10. The donors can't stick with you.
    资助者不能和你待在一起。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next