返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. They were discovered by prosecutor, Matan Brody, in another
    公诉人马坦·布罗迪在另一个证据箱中找到了子弹。
  • 2. evidence box, Your Honor. They were accidentally misplaced.
    法官阁下 子弹被不小心误放了。
  • 3. This is so convenient.
    这子弹来的的真是时候。
  • 4. It does seem oddly timed. I mean,five years have gone by and they haven't checked once?
    确实这时间有点蹊跷,五年过去了都一直没再检查过吗。
  • 5. They had no reason to search thoroughly.
    他们之前没有动机进行彻底检查。
  • 6. - This trial changed their mind. - We're having the bullets
    -这场庭审改变了他们的想法 -我们正在。
  • 7. - tested now, Your Honor. - And you think
    -把子弹送检 法官阁下 -而且你认为。
  • 8. the results should be given to the jury?
    结果应该呈给陪审团。
  • 9. It supports the defense's contention
    这支持了辩方论点。
  • 10. that Peter had no reason to hide them.
    彼得没有理由隐藏子弹。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next