返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. We have to get Kurt to testify.
    咱们得找库尔特作证。
  • 2. No, he won't help us.
    不 他帮不了咱们。
  • 3. If these results get to the jury,they will find against Peter.
    如果这些结果让陪审团知道了,他们会认定彼得有罪。
  • 4. Hello, Ms. Lockhart.
    洛克哈特女士。
  • 5. Do we have any questions for this witness?
    对此证人 你有问题吗。
  • 6. Not at this time, Your Honor.
    暂时没有 法官阁下。
  • 7. We do have one other witness, Your Honor.
    我们还有个证人 法官阁下。
  • 8. We call Kurt McVeigh.
    请库尔特·麦克维上庭。
  • 9. I had nothing to do with him testifying!
    他作证的事跟我没关系。
  • 10. He's your husband, do you know what that looks like?
    他是你丈夫 你很清楚别人会怎么看。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next