返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第22集>>

  • 1. The relevance is that Mr. McVeigh has changed
    关联就是麦克维先生改变了证词。
  • 2. his testimony to align with the prosecutor's expert.
    以便与检察官的专家的证词达成一致。
  • 3. Bias from an affair is completely relevant.
    由于婚外情导致的偏见就百分之百相关了。
  • 4. This is more melodrama, Your Honor.
    这简直就像是情景剧 法官阁下。
  • 5. The defense is having trouble sticking to the facts.
    辩方现在已经没办法就事论事了。
  • 6. Again, I am a jury of one here.
    再说一遍 我就是全部的陪审团。
  • 7. I will allow some leeway in questioning
    我会给询问留出一些自由的空间。
  • 8. then rule on the relevance for the jury.
    而不是为陪审团去纠结相不相关。
  • 9. You may proceed.
    你可以继续了。
  • 10. Isn't it true, Mr. McVeigh,that you have had an affair with Holly Westfall?
    请回答我 麦克维先生,你是否与霍利·韦斯特福尔有婚外情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next