返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第01集>>

  • 1. You have been trying for two hours and 20 minutes
    你们试了2小时20分钟。
  • 2. to find a vein?
    就为了找血管吗。
  • 3. Yes, but we're now attempting to run a line in his foot.
    对 但我们准备用脚上的血管了。
  • 4. This is torture, this is the definition of torture.
    这是折磨 教科书式的折磨。
  • 5. That's not for you to say, ma'am.
    那不是你说了算的 女士。
  • 6. That's right. It's for the court.
    没错 得法庭说了算。
  • 7. Broom v. Strickland.
    布鲁姆诉斯崔克兰案有先例。
  • 8. This execution is a direct violation
    这场执行直接违反了。
  • 9. of Eighth Amendment protections,and it should be delayed
    第八修正案保护的权益,应该延期。
  • 10. until you can ensure its proper administration.
    直到你们找到适当实行方式。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next