<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. We don't have the office space.
我们租不到办公室了。
-
2. What do you mean? We put down earnest money.
什么意思 我们交过定金了。
-
3. I know. And the bank loan was supposed to come through
我知道 本来应该由银行贷款。
-
4. to make up the difference,but the bank wanted to talk to our current employers.
来补足差额,但银行想先跟咱们现在的雇主谈谈。
-
5. Will and Diane?
威尔和戴安。
-
6. Yeah. And we couldn't let them talk to them.
对 咱们不能让他们谈。
-
7. Uh, Mom, I'll be right out.
妈妈 我马上出去。
-
8. No, I'll just wait here. Go ahead.
我在这等 你说吧。
-
9. How did that happen?
怎么会那样。
-
10. I don't know. John made some assumptions.
不知道 约翰猜了几个原因。