返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. That's because we were left out here.
    那是因为我们没权利进去。
  • 2. All right, now listen to me.
    行了 听我说。
  • 3. If you are arguing, Mrs. Florrick,that this is absurd, I'll agree with you.
    福瑞克夫人 如果你是想说,这件事很荒谬 我同意。
  • 4. But if you are arguing that this is illegal, unfortunately
    但是如果你想说这件事违法 那么很遗憾。
  • 5. you are wrong.
    你错了。
  • 6. Lawsuit based on selective enforcement is denied.
    选择性执法的诉讼案件被驳回。
  • 7. Court is adjourned.
    庭审结束。
  • 8. - I'm pissed. - Good. Use it.
    -我好火大 -利用你的怒气。
  • 9. I just don't understand.
    我不懂。
  • 10. You said you didn't want to see anyone.
    你不是不想谈恋爱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next