返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. That's good news, isn't it?
    这是好消息啊 对吧。
  • 2. No. It means they've been warned.
    不 这说明他们收到警告了。
  • 3. Please. I have an appointment with the governor,and Will is here.
    拜托了 我和州长有约,而且威尔在这。
  • 4. You wanted to read their texts and there are no texts.
    你想看他们的短信 但是没有短信。
  • 5. Take good news as good news.
    把好消息当好消息看好吗。
  • 6. The absence of bad news is not good news.
    没有坏消息不代表就是好消息。
  • 7. Okay, David, I have to go.
    好吧 大卫 我得挂了。
  • 8. Hey, Alicia, where are you?
    艾丽西娅 你在哪。
  • 9. I think in reception.
    我猜是在接待处吧。
  • 10. It's big. Where am I going?
    太大了 我要往哪走。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next