返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. Your Honor, the Federal Tort Claims Act...
    法官阁下 联邦民事法律规定...。
  • 2. Specifically allows for suits for damages against the government.
    允许当事人就政府造成的损失提出诉讼。
  • 3. Not if the government employees in question
    可是如果涉案的政府官员。
  • 4. were acting in a discretionary capacity.
    有自由行事的权利的话。
  • 5. Then produce someone from the NSA, so we can ask them
    那么请传唤国家安全局的工作人员。
  • 6. if they were acting in a discretionary capacity.
    然后询问一下其是否有这样的权利。
  • 7. Got you there, Bobby.
    你被驳倒了 鲍比。
  • 8. Your Honor, I have to request we go back into the SCIF.
    法官阁下 我请求再次回休息室讨论。
  • 9. Mm, no, no, Counselor.
    不 检方律师。
  • 10. This isn't about national security; this is about money.
    这跟国家安全没关系 跟钱有关。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next