<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. Some of both. Why?
都有 怎么了。
-
2. Because if they were government officials,they can get you under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
因为如果他们是政府官员,他们可能用反国外行贿法案给你罗织罪名。
-
3. You know, it was the good guys I was talking to,the ones who were against Kim Jong-un.
和我谈话的都是好人,是反对金正日的人。
-
4. Maybe you can argue that in court.
也许你可以在法庭上以此为论据。
-
5. What is your problem?
你有什么问题吗。
-
6. Clearly, I don't have one.
显然没有。
-
7. I was trying to help the North Koreans until they backed out.
我想帮助这些朝鲜人 直到他们变卦了。
-
8. Why'd they back out?
他们为什么变卦了。
-
9. 'Cause they were afraid of the NSA,the same as everybody else.
因为他们害怕美国国家安全局,就像所有其他人一样。
-
10. Did you give them this technology for free?
你是免费提供技术给他们的吗。