返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. I told her real estate is a bad idea.
    我告诉过她投资房地产是个坏主意。
  • 2. Well... she's coming in in a minute. We'll talk.
    她一会儿会过来 到时候我们再谈谈吧。
  • 3. Uh, she's coming in today?
    她今天要来吗。
  • 4. Yes, in a few minutes.
    是的 几分钟后。
  • 5. Come on, Mom.
    快接电话呀 妈妈。
  • 6. Mom. Where are you?
    妈 你在哪儿。
  • 7. I'm in the car; coming to your offices to see David.
    我在车里 准备来你办公室见大卫。
  • 8. Yes. David's gonna ask you about the check you wrote for me,and I need you to tell him that it's an investment.
    没错 大卫会问你替我写支票的事情,我需要你告诉他这是一项投资。
  • 9. It is an investment.
    这本来就是呀。
  • 10. No. But it can't be an investment for me.
    不 但这不能是对我的投资。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next