返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第02集>>

  • 1. Mm-hmm. That's what I said, Bobby.
    我就是这么说的 鲍比。
  • 2. $14,000. You better call the General Accounting Office;
    一万四千美元 你最好打给审计总署。
  • 3. it may take them a while
    他们可能要花点时间。
  • 4. to raise that kind of cash. One more thing.
    筹集那么多现金 还有一件事。
  • 5. At the request of Chumhum's counsel,I'm going to place a gag order on any and all
    应查查网律师的要求,我将下达一个针对任何有关损害赔偿讨论。
  • 6. discussion of damages. You got it?
    的言论禁止令 你听清楚了吗。
  • 7. I'm sorry, Your Honor, wh-what's the point of that?
    抱歉 法官大人 这有什么意义吗。
  • 8. I'm very happy
    我很高兴地。
  • 9. to report that I've just come back from federal court,where my legal team won a major victory for Chumhum
    告诉大家我刚从联邦法院回来,我的律师团为查查网取得了重大的胜利。
  • 10. against these intrusions on all of our privacy rights by the NSA!
    粉碎了国家安全局对我们隐私权的侵犯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next