返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. Bring her back.
    把她调回来。
  • 2. Ah, here's our quorum. How'd you come here, by bicycle?
    人终于到齐了 你怎么来的 自行车吗。
  • 3. What size exit package are we talking about here?
    我们说的退职补偿有多少呀。
  • 4. That's what we have to discuss.
    那需要我们讨论决定。
  • 5. Well, if she damaged the firm, I say
    如果她损害了律所利益 那我说。
  • 6. discount whatever that amount...
    扣除所有的...。
  • 7. - With overhead. - I got a call from...
    -还要扣掉日常开销 -我接到...。
  • 8. - What's going on? - Diane.
    -怎么了 -戴安的事。
  • 9. ...Charlotte Clapton,one of my biggest divorces.
    夏洛特·克莱普顿的电话,她是我最大离婚案之一的当事人。
  • 10. She got a call from this reporter
    她接到这记者的电话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next