返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. I talked about the money,the $45,000 that you took.
    我提到了那笔钱,你拿走的那四万五美金。
  • 2. We negotiate an exit package.
    我们商量个退职补偿价。
  • 3. Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism.
    戴安接受采访 把律所的事抖给媒体了。
  • 4. We're getting calls from clients.
    我们收到了客户的电话。
  • 5. This is my firm.
    这是我的律所。
  • 6. It was your firm.
    这曾经是你的律所。
  • 7. What's this? I asked for the Greenberg deposition from March,not November. Are you deaf?
    这是什么 我要的是格林伯格从3月起的证词,不是11月 你是聋子吗。
  • 8. You're the paralegal who's good with computers.
    你是懂电脑的律师助理。
  • 9. Could you help with my laptop in about ten minutes?
    十分钟左右过来帮我弄下笔记本好吗。
  • 10. Oh, good, I need some help moving boxes
    太好了 你有空过来一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next