<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. Will Gardner's your lawyer, too.
威尔·加德纳也是你的律师。
-
2. Yeah, but you're the one I've mostly dealt with.
是 但跟我联系的主要是你。
-
3. Where is this new firm?
新律所在哪里。
-
4. Can my case go with you?
能带着我的案子一起吗。
-
5. Actually, I... I can't answer that right now.
事实上 我现在无法回答。
-
6. Excuse me, Alicia.
打扰了 艾丽西娅。
-
7. Could you step out here a second?
你能出来一下吗。
-
8. After a vote by the full partnership,you've been officially removed from your position.
经过全体合伙人表决,我们正式解除你的职务。
-
9. Gentlemen, will you escort her out, please?
先生们 请送她离开。
-
10. I want my phone back.
我要拿回我的手机。