返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>

  • 1. - Cary and myself... - I took on this case.
    -凯里和我...-我是案子的负责人。
  • 2. I brought it to this point...
    是我让它进展到这步。
  • 3. Your Honor, these are the bills
    法官阁下 这些账单。
  • 4. segregating out hours based on partner and associate work...
    明确了合伙人和律师的工作时间。
  • 5. Where did you get those?
    你们从哪儿拿来的。
  • 6. Billing is not an effective way to determine work.
    账单并不是决定工作时长的有效方式。
  • 7. It's not an effective way?
    不是有效的方式。
  • 8. What other way would you...
    那你们还有什么其他方式...。
  • 9. Okay, okay, okay. Everybody, please.
    好了 好了 大家请冷静。
  • 10. Please, please. Okay? We were doing so well.
    冷静 好吗 刚才还挺和气呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next