<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Where, to court?
去哪儿 法院吗。
-
2. No, he'll be expecting that.
不 那就正中他下怀了。
-
3. The plan is simple.
计划很简单。
-
4. We are in a superior position to branch out
我们现在处于扩张的绝佳状态。
-
5. from Chicago to New York and then L.A.
从芝加哥到纽约 再到洛杉矶。
-
6. But we need to act now.
但我们需要现在就行动。
-
7. I have clients wondering about our losses...
我有客户在担心我们的损失...。
-
8. David, when I'm finished, you can talk.
大卫 等我说完 你再说。
-
9. The first move is to destabilize our competitors.
第一步是动摇我们的竞争对手。
-
10. These are the top 12 litigators at competing firms.
这十二个人是竞争律所中的顶级诉讼律师。