返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>

  • 1. And we would like to hire you, too.
    我们也想聘用你。
  • 2. We'll pay your usual fee,and ask nothing more than your good judgment.
    收费按你的标准,且完全信任你良好的判断力。
  • 3. Ah, my good judgment.
    我良好的判断力。
  • 4. Mr. McVeigh, I know you're married to Diane
    麦克维先生 我知道你和戴安结婚了。
  • 5. and I don't want to cause any problems for you,but there is a defective gun out there,and I know that means more to you than anything.
    我也不想给你造成任何麻烦,但那把枪的确出了问题,我知道这对你比什么都重要。
  • 6. You know what means more to me than anything?
    你知道什么对我最重要吗。
  • 7. - Not being used. - I'm not using you.
    -不被利用 -我不是在利用你。
  • 8. All I am asking you to do is...
    我只是想要你...。
  • 9. tell the truth in a case.
    说出案件的真相。
  • 10. You're not after the truth.
    你并不是来寻求真相的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next