返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>

  • 1. No one's ever had Judge Davies.
    没人得到过戴维斯法官的支持。
  • 2. Look, he wants to rule for us.
    他想做对我们有利的判决。
  • 3. We need to give him something.
    我们得给他理由。
  • 4. Okay, warranty violation. Only problem?
    好 违反保证 唯一的问题是。
  • 5. Lockhart/Gardner has the manufacturer's warranty documents.
    制造商的产品保证文件都在洛&加律所。
  • 6. Of course they do.
    那是当然。
  • 7. You're wearing me out.
    你要把我折腾到精尽人亡了。
  • 8. What if I did want a kid?
    如果我真想要个孩子呢。
  • 9. What if you what? Are we joking now or what?
    如果什么 我们又在开玩笑吗。
  • 10. We're joking... and not joking.
    我们是在开玩笑 才怪。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next