<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Or we'll end up top-heavy like Lockhart & Gardner,which is exactly why we left them.
不然势必头重脚轻 跟咱们老东家一样,那么离开他们的意义何在呢。
-
2. Okay, you know what?
好吧。
-
3. We can debate this till we're blue in the face.
再争下去肯定没完了。
-
4. We're all partners here. Let's just take a vote.
现在合伙人都在 我们投票决定。
-
5. No, no. We have to look at how the financials line up.
不 还要看看财务方面的意见。
-
6. Alicia's a name partner. She's calling for a vote.
艾丽西娅是冠名合伙人 她提议投票。
-
7. So we vote. Okay?
我们就得投票 行了吧。
-
8. All those in favor for joining Wallis & Frey, raise your hands.
赞成加入沃利斯&弗雷的 请举手。
-
9. What's going on?
怎么回事。
-
10. They've been bought out.
他们被收购了。