返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第07集>>

  • 1. Have you had any other brushes with the law, Jeffrey?
    你之前有什么违法行为吗 杰弗里。
  • 2. I had some issues when I was in high school.
    高中的时候有些吧。
  • 3. I got pulled over on another DUI, but...
    我还有一次酒驾被拦下过 但是。
  • 4. I would never drink and drive again.
    那以后我就再没有喝酒驾车了。
  • 5. Okay. Don't worry. I'll be right back.
    好 别担心 我一会儿就回来。
  • 6. Geneva, what's going on here?
    吉妮瓦 这是怎么回事。
  • 7. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 8. What I mean is, why is an ASA
    我的意思是为什么助理检察官。
  • 9. out stopping a college student on a phony DUI?
    会打着酒驾的幌子拦下一个大学生呢。
  • 10. I don't know why you're calling it phony.
    我不知道你为什么说这是幌子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next