返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第07集>>

  • 1. And you should've already checked the DNA on that gum.
    而你早应该检查口香糖上的DNA。
  • 2. His half brother did it.
    是他同父异母的兄弟做的。
  • 3. We did check it. It's not him.
    我们检查过了 不是他。
  • 4. So I charged your client
    我要指控你的委托人。
  • 5. with Dani Littlejohn's murder,and I expedited his DNA.
    谋杀了达妮·利特约翰,而且我匹配了他的DNA。
  • 6. It's a hundred percent match.
    百分之百相符。
  • 7. Jeffrey said he never met her,but that is his DNA under her fingernails.
    杰弗里说他从未见过她,而她指甲里却有他的DNA。
  • 8. He killed that girl.
    是他杀了那个女孩。
  • 9. Sorry,you'll have to wait for discovery.
    抱歉,这份检验结果你不能拿走。
  • 10. Don't be upset, Will. Clients lie.
    别沮丧 威尔 有些委托人确实会撒谎。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next