返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. Lalo Hierra used your shop
    拉洛·希拉利用你的修车店。
  • 2. to meet with the head of the Latin Gangsters.
    作为会见拉美黑帮大佬的场所。
  • 3. You testify to that fact and what you heard them say,and you won't be deported.
    你只要就此作证揭发他们的谈话内容,你就不会被遣返。
  • 4. Excuse me. Could you step outside?
    抱歉 您能出去吗。
  • 5. Could I... Who are you?
    要我出...你是谁。
  • 6. Alicia Florrick, Mr. Ruiz's attorney.
    艾丽西娅·福瑞克 鲁伊兹先生的律师。
  • 7. - Who are you? - Mr. Ruiz,it is your right to have an attorney present, but I must warn you...
    -阁下贵姓 -鲁伊兹先生,你有权请律师辩护 但我警告你...。
  • 8. If you want to warn anyone, warn me.
    如果你想警告 警告我吧。
  • 9. ...Any delay in signing this Snitch Visa
    一旦你耽误了告密者签证。
  • 10. - means the offer could go away. - The offer's not going away.
    -将来后悔也来不及 -不会来不及的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next