<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. You can't come back here, Robyn.
你是不可能回来的 罗宾。
-
2. I know, but why not?
我知道 但为什么呢。
-
3. If they haven't hired anyone, why?
如果他们还没雇佣其他人呢。
-
4. You're at Florrick-Agos.
你是福瑞克&艾格斯律所的一员。
-
5. But they're going to lay me off.
但是他们打算辞退我。
-
6. I'm sorry, could you, um, just put in a good word for me?
我很抱歉 能不能麻烦你替我说句好话。
-
7. Look, Robyn, it won't work.
罗宾 没用的。
-
8. They won't hire you back here.
他们是不会让你重回洛&加律所的。
-
9. You know, too much has happened.
发生了太多事情。
-
10. You need to make yourself hard.
你应该让自己坚强一点。