<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Because he never had the chance.
      
       
    
    
      这是因为他不用作证啊。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Look, that has nothing to do with my job.
      
       
    
    
      这和我的工作毫无关系。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. The person he was going to testify against fled.
      
       
    
    
      他本要指证的人跑路了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. That is not his fault.
      
       
    
    
      这又不是他的错。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. We have very few s-visas to give out,and the rules for granting them are strict.
      
       
    
    
      告密者签证的数量很少,其审批过程非常严格。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. The recipient has to provide testimony
      
       
    
    
      签证对象必须提供。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. that helps lead to a conviction.
      
       
    
    
      能够帮助定案的证据。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Mr. Dolan, you asked my client
      
       
    
    
      杜兰先生  你要求我的委托人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. to inform on a dangerous criminal,and when that criminal jumped bail,you deported him to the exact same place the criminal fled to.
      
       
    
    
      告密一名危险的罪犯,而当那名罪犯弃保潜逃,你却他驱逐到了该罪犯的潜逃之地。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I realize it sounds unfair.
      
       
    
    
      我知道这很不公平。