<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. Show the Feds they deported the wrong man.
向联邦政府证明他们遣返错了人。
-
2. And how do we do that?
这要怎么做呢。
-
3. Let me find him.
我去找到他。
-
4. Well, we have 11 hours till Tomas crosses the border.
离托马斯出境还有11个小时。
-
5. Then, I'd better get started.
那我得抓紧开始了。
-
6. Okay, I'll see if I can get anywhere in court.
那行 我去和法院打招呼。
-
7. Howard Lyman is one of our oldest partners.
霍华德·莱曼是我们年纪最大的合伙人。
-
8. We keep him around as a legacy.
我们就留他挂个名。
-
9. I'll be right back. Want anything?
我一会就回来 要带什么吗。
-
10. Look, have Natalie Flores come back.
请娜塔莉·弗里斯再来一趟。