返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. Open the door, you son of a bitch!
    开门 你这个混蛋。
  • 2. - You got a kid, and you didn't tell me about it?! - What?
    -你有个孩子 居然不告诉我 -什么。
  • 3. I have to hear about it from some
    我还是从一个跑到家里来的。
  • 4. - blonde skank who showed up at my doorstep. - Hello, Tomas.
    -金发臭娘们那里听来的 -你好 托马斯。
  • 5. So, you're saying the U.S. Attorney is in breach?
    你的意思是联邦检察官违约吗。
  • 6. Yes, your Honor. They made an agreement,and they didn't honor it.
    是的 法官阁下 双方签过协议,检方却未遵守协议。
  • 7. We honored every part of our agreement,Except the granting of the visa.
    协议的每一项我们都遵守了,除了与批准签证有关的内容。
  • 8. That's the only part that matters!
    而这恰恰是最关键的部分。
  • 9. Because Mr. Ruiz did not comply
    因为鲁伊兹先生没有履行。
  • 10. with his duties under the agreement.
    他在合同中的义务。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next