返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. Well, what do you want me to say?
    你要我说什么。
  • 2. I think it's important for Natalie to understand
    我认为你该让娜塔莉知道。
  • 3. that, you know, you see her as intelligent and capable.
    你把她看做聪明能干的女性。
  • 4. Not just some spicy tamale?
    而不是什么墨西哥小辣椒。
  • 5. Hmm? Oh, come on. I'm just kidding.
    拜托 我只是开个玩笑。
  • 6. Kidding Is what got us into this mess.
    就是玩笑让我们惹上这些麻烦。
  • 7. No, political correctness got us into this mess.
    不 是政治正确性的坚持害我们惹上麻烦。
  • 8. But I'll get us out of it.
    而我会带我们走出泥潭。
  • 9. I don't think I'm gonna do the speech
    我不打算在少数族裔选民会议上。
  • 10. at the minority voter conference.
    进行演讲。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next