<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. For me? No. For the government of Mexico, possibly.
对我没有 但对墨西哥政府可能有。
-
2. This is immigration enforcement's expedited deportation list.
这是外来居民强制遣送名单。
-
3. And you can see, Tomas I. Ruiz is on that bus.
你能看到托马斯·I·鲁伊兹在那车上。
-
4. He's one of the most infamous con men in the U.S.,responsible for millions of dollars in damages.
他是美国最名声狼藉的骗子之一,造成过上百万美元的损失。
-
5. He specializes in airbag fraud.
他特别擅长安全气囊欺诈。
-
6. - Airbag fraud? - Not only does he cheat people,but if they get into an accident,they don't have a functioning airbag.
-安全气囊欺诈 -他不仅骗钱,而且当人们遭遇车祸时,他们的安全气囊毫无用处。
-
7. And given Mexico's traffic safety record,I'm sure that would be troubling.
就墨西哥的安全记录来看,我确定那会很麻烦的。
-
8. But rather than deal with the problem here,the U.S. Government decided to pass the buck
但比起在这里解决这问题,美国政府决定送他回去。
-
9. by sending him back to you.
把责任推给你们。
-
10. Of course, it is always within the discretion of any sovereign nation
当然 每一个主权国家都有权决定。