<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. Yeah, but first things first.
是 但事有轻重缓急。
-
2. We need four associates with trial experience.
我们需要四位有庭审经验的律师。
-
3. We also need to deal with Florrick&Agos.
我们也要应对「福瑞克&艾格斯」。
-
4. No, we can't keep obsessing about...
不是 我们不能总是怀恨...。
-
5. - No, no, no. - We need to move on.
-并非如此 -我们要向前看。
-
6. - I have a great idea about... - Wait, listen.
-我有个好主意...-等下 听我说。
-
7. We do both.
我们两手都要抓。
-
8. No "First things first."
不再分什么轻重缓急。
-
9. We expedite hiring and work on client loss.
加紧招聘 同时挽回客户。
-
10. David, I want you to form a client retention working group.
大卫 我要你成立一个客户维系团队。