返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>

  • 1. - There's another thread? - There's another thread.
    -又出新帖了吗 -又出新的了。
  • 2. It just popped up. "Bombing suspect still at large."
    刚发布的 「爆炸案疑犯仍然逍遥法外」。
  • 3. Does it mention Zayeed?
    提到扎耶德了吗。
  • 4. This is Whac-A-Mole.
    逗我们打地鼠玩呢。
  • 5. We get an injunction on one thread, and another one pops up.
    刚消灭了一个帖子 又蹦出来个新的。
  • 6. We need to get Scabbit in court.
    我们得想办法让「瞎掰网」出席法庭。
  • 7. Well, the judge leans our way; maybe they'll sanction him.
    法官偏向我们 或许有办法得到批准。
  • 8. Oh, yeah, the, uh, movers came,and they said they should have the furniture here in about an hour.
    是那个搬家公司过来了,他们说大概一小时后就会把家具送过来。
  • 9. Peter, I need you to get on the phone with one of the...
    彼得 需要你接个电话 一个...。
  • 10. You cannot let Peter appoint Rachel Keyser.
    你不能让彼得任命雷切尔·凯塞尔。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next