<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. I'm sorry. What was that?
不好意思 你说什么。
-
2. I said, you should have turned it down.
我说你应该拒绝。
-
3. Now, it will be much more embarrassing when you bow out.
不然的话 你现在出局会很难堪的。
-
4. Jackie, why don't you call my office?
杰姬 要不你给我办公室打电话预个约。
-
5. We'll sit down and talk.
我们坐下来慢慢谈。
-
6. No, thank you.
不 谢谢。
-
7. If this is about that... confusion...
如果这是因为...那个误会...。
-
8. Is that what it was... confusion?
你称那个为误会。
-
9. What, where to wear your panties?
因为你不晓得哪儿不能脱裤子吗。
-
10. That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了。