<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. - We lost. - Given that we have
-我们输了 -鉴于双方。
-
2. conflicting testimony regarding
对于阿什宝先生拟定遗嘱时。
-
3. Mr. Ashbaugh's sanity...
其精神状况的主张各有相反证据。
-
4. lack of testamentary capacity is
缺乏遗嘱能力。
-
5. a well-recognized basis for invalidate...
是遗嘱无效的公认基础...。
-
6. ...therefore I have no choice but to consider
因此本席只能认定。
-
7. both wills valid, given the laws of Illinois...
两份遗嘱均属有效 根据伊利诺伊州法律。
-
8. Your Honor, um... before you rule,we have another witness we'd like to call.
法官阁下 在您裁决之前,我方还想再传唤一名证人。
-
9. I have ruled that Mr. Ashbaugh was of sound mind.
我已经裁决阿什宝先生当时神志清醒。
-
10. Yes, and we accept your ruling,but there is the matter of undue influence.
是的 我方接受你的裁决,但本案存在不正当压力的问题。