<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. He cares about me.
他在意我。
-
2. You've got him wrapped around your finger, is that it?
你让他为你化作绕指柔了 是吗。
-
3. I have my ways.
我自有办法。
-
4. This is crazy romantic.
这真是浪漫到死。
-
5. This is the happiest I've ever been.
这是我一生中最快乐的时刻。
-
6. Mrs. Florrick, you knew he was in love with you,and you used it to get your way?
福瑞克夫人 你知道他爱上你了,而你利用这种爱达到你的目的对吗。
-
7. May I remind you that you are under oath?
我能提醒你是立过誓的吗。
-
8. I didn't intentionally use him.
我没有刻意利用他。
-
9. Not intentionally? I see.
不是刻意的吗 我懂了。
-
10. So it's just the way you are with men?
所以只是你对男人的一贯做法吗。