<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. I know. I know. But she'll understand.
我知道 但她会理解的。
-
2. Alicia will understand.
艾丽西娅会理解你的。
-
3. This is about your future, Peter.
这可事关你的前途 彼得。
-
4. You're not trying to pull something over on me, are you?
你不是在把你的观念强加给我吧。
-
5. Yes, I'm arranging a meeting with Donna Brazile
我就是为了不让你去艾丽西娅的派对。
-
6. to keep you from going to Alicia's party.
才安排你跟唐娜·巴兹莉见面。
-
7. That makes sense.
这样说得通。
-
8. You want me to call Alicia and cancel?
要我来打给艾丽西娅取消行程吗。
-
9. No, I'll do it.
不用 我来说。
-
10. Used to be a beat cop?
你以前是巡逻警察吗。