返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
    谢谢你 福瑞克夫人。
  • 2. Whoa, wait a minute. I don't think Mrs. Florrick was finished.
    等等 我觉得福瑞克夫人还没说完。
  • 3. No, I don't think she was, either.
    对哦 我也有同感呢。
  • 4. What-what do you mean by "The other one"?
    你说「另一份」是什么意思。
  • 5. Do you mean the other will?
    你是说另一份遗嘱吗。
  • 6. Yes. David Lee is lockhart-Gardner's lawyer
    是的 大卫·李是洛克哈特&加德纳律所。
  • 7. in family law.
    家庭法律部的。
  • 8. He asked me to use my influence with Mr. Ashbaugh
    他让我利用我对阿什宝先生的影响力。
  • 9. to get him to sign this will.
    使得他签下这份遗嘱。
  • 10. You mean the will benefitting Mrs. Ashbaugh.
    你是说对阿什宝夫人有益的遗嘱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next