<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. How do you know?
你怎么知道的。
-
2. I have a friend who's an assistant there,and they're feeling ignored by Lockhart/Gardner.
我有个朋友在那里当助理,他们觉得被洛&加律所忽视了。
-
3. Mr. Gardner cancelled too many meetings.
加德纳先生取消了太多会议。
-
4. Great, let's get a plan together.
好极了 我们合计一下。
-
5. And, um, Robyn, get anything you can on Darla Riggs.
罗宾 搜寻关于达拉·里格斯的任何信息。
-
6. Our codefendant? Why?
我们的共同被告 为什么。
-
7. 'Cause they're doing the same.
因为他们也打算这么做。
-
8. Haven't seen you in a while.
好一阵子没见你了。
-
9. Yeah, it's been tough.
是啊 日子不太好过。
-
10. Oh, come on, Cary.
别这样 凯里。