返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. Here's the problem, Eli.
    伊莱 现在的问题是。
  • 2. If Mr. Moody believes you encouraged him
    如果穆迪先生认为你是在怂恿他。
  • 3. to stuff that ballot box, your words are problematic.
    对投票箱做手脚 那你的证词就有问题了。
  • 4. I did not order him.
    我没这么吩咐他。
  • 5. Will Mr. Moody back you up on that?
    穆迪先生可以证实你的说法吗。
  • 6. Sorry, I have to pack for a red-eye tonight.
    抱歉 我得收拾行李赶红眼航班。
  • 7. - After court. - Oh, that's all right, Ms. Barrett,this'll only take a minute.
    -出庭完就走 -没关系 巴瑞特小姐,我只需要耽误你一会。
  • 8. I already told the prosecution everything I know.
    我知道的情况都已经告诉控方了。
  • 9. They're supposed to share it with you, right?
    他们应该会告诉你的 不是吗。
  • 10. Yeah. But I'm wondering about some things
    对 但是有些事我还有些存疑。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next