返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. with what you know about what you don't know.
    你不知道的勾当 我都可以出一本书了。
  • 2. So where are you taking this?
    你这是想说什么。
  • 3. I'm taking this...
    我想说...。
  • 4. where you want me to take this.
    你想让我怎么说 我就怎么说。
  • 5. If you're taping this, Jim,I'm not offering third-party consent,so any recording will be considered inadmissible.
    如果你在录音 吉姆,我不会提供第三方同意,所以任何录音都是不被承认的。
  • 6. You think that of me?
    原来你是这么想我的。
  • 7. I think this conversation is oddly stilted.
    我觉得这段对话很奇怪很刻意。
  • 8. Okay, let me make it less stilted.
    让我帮你安一下心。
  • 9. I could get three years for election fraud.
    我会因选举舞弊而做三年牢。
  • 10. Why do I do that?
    我为什么要这么做。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next