<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. I hold hands with justice, Your Honor.
我方与公正同在 法官阁下。
-
2. I see. How does justice feel about that?
这样啊 你这么说公正吗。
-
3. It was a joke, Your Honor.
只是个玩笑 法官阁下。
-
4. Oh, a joke. I see.
玩笑啊 好吧。
-
5. Well, I'm gonna have to watch out for you, you wag.
那我得仔细听你说了 你这么爱说笑。
-
6. Let's dig in. What do you got?
开始吧 你有什么证据。
-
7. Uh, Your Honor, it'll only take a few minutes
法官阁下 只需几分钟。
-
8. to establish probable cause in this case,as the evidence is overwhelming.
就能确立本案的合理根据,因为证据很充分。
-
9. Really? Mrs. Florrick.
是吗 福瑞克夫人。
-
10. Your Honor, according to the DEA's own search warrant,it stemmed from a single eyewitness.
法官阁下 缉毒局的搜查令,源自一名证人。