<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. We submit the camera and the stamped photos
我们提交相机和加水印的照片。
-
2. - as evidence, Your Honor. - Okay.
-作为证据 法官阁下 -好。
-
3. AUSA Asher, do you and justice have anything to offer?
亚瑟检察官 你和公正还有什么要说的吗。
-
4. I'm sorry, Your Honor. Uh, this is Agent Cheswick.
抱歉 法官阁下 这位是切斯威克探员。
-
5. He's not from Justice. He's a DEA agent.
他不是司法部门的人 他在禁药局工作。
-
6. I'm referring to your holding hands with justice.
我指的是和你携手共进退的公正。
-
7. I'm-I'm sorry, Your Honor?
抱歉 我没明白 法官大人。
-
8. Do you guys joke much over there at Justice?
你们司法部门的人不常拿这开玩笑吗。
-
9. All the time.
总是如此。
-
10. Good. Your friend from DEA,does he have anything to offer?
很好 你那位禁药局的朋友,有什么要说的吗。