返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. He wanted to be a lawyer, but
    他以前想当律师。
  • 2. they were kind of the turn on, drop out sorts.
    但又有点「激发热情 脱离体制」的思想。
  • 3. Did your dad have a drug arrest?
    你爸爸因为毒品被捕过吗。
  • 4. Oh, yeah, more than one.
    是的 不止一次。
  • 5. He grew pot in our backyard for a while.
    有阵子他在我们家后院种大麻。
  • 6. So, that's odd,you becoming an investigator for Treasury?
    奇怪的是,你后来却成了财政部的调查员。
  • 7. Ah, I needed a job. Student loans.
    因为那时需要打份工来还学生贷款。
  • 8. And you had lunch with a friend
    上个礼拜你还跟财政部的朋友。
  • 9. from Treasury just last week.
    吃了顿午餐。
  • 10. Yeah. How'd you know that?
    对 你怎么知道。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next