返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. - I've got a translation to do. - It can wait.
    -我还有段翻译要做 -等等再说。
  • 2. - Okay, what do we have today? - It has come to our attention,Your Honor, that our phones are being tapped by the DEA.
    -今天有什么情况 -法官阁下,我们注意到我方的电话被缉毒局窃听了。
  • 3. - Excuse me? - Hold on, Frank.
    -你说什么 -等一下 弗兰克。
  • 4. It's come to your attention how?
    你方是如何注意到的。
  • 5. The DEA attempted to execute an arrest using information
    缉毒局试图使用 只能从我们的电话中。
  • 6. that only could have been gleaned from our calls.
    所获取的信息来执行逮捕。
  • 7. Well, that's exciting.
    真有意思。
  • 8. Frank, is it true?
    弗兰克 这是真的吗。
  • 9. Is your friend tapping their calls?
    你的朋友在窃听他们的电话吗。
  • 10. Just one second, Your Honor?
    稍等一会儿行吗 法官阁下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next