返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. You know what's different this time, Mrs. Florrick,from all the other times your husband has been investigated?
    福瑞克夫人 你知道这次调查不同于,你丈夫其他调查的地方吗。
  • 2. This time, you were his lawyer.
    这一次 你是他的律师。
  • 3. Yep, on election night.
    是的 在选举那晚。
  • 4. This time,you can go to prison yourself.
    这一次,你自己可能会进监狱。
  • 5. That's what will really change you.
    那才是真的会改变你的。
  • 6. Are you here to serve a subpoena?
    你到这来是来送传票的吗。
  • 7. No, not yet. Like I said,I'm giving you a chance to get in front of this.
    不 还不用 就像我刚说的,在上法庭前我再给你一次机会。
  • 8. Thank you, but no.
    谢谢 但不需要。
  • 9. I'd get my affairs in order
    如果我是你的话。
  • 10. if I were you, Mrs. Florrick.
    我会安排好我的各项事宜 福瑞克夫人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next