<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Peter needs you to clear him.
彼得需要你声明他的清白。
-
2. Jim Moody acted alone. That's what you heard.
是吉姆·穆迪自作主张 这是你听到的。
-
3. Peter never saw this tape until you showed it to him.
彼得在你给他看前从未看过这份录像。
-
4. We'd like to see an amended report by tomorrow night.
我们希望明晚前能有修改后的报告。
-
5. This is not just...
这不仅是...。
-
6. Hello, Ms. Garbanza.
戈班扎女士。
-
7. I'm Nelson Dubeck with the Office of Public Integrity.
我是廉政办公室的尼尔森·杜柏克。
-
8. Would you mind joining us for a second?
能跟我们谈谈吗。
-
9. - Did you see who's... - Yep.
-你看到他们了吗 -是啊。
-
10. They still represent Bishop's legitimate businesses.
他们仍代理毕夏普的合法生意。