返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. If you're protecting the governor, you're just as guilty.
    如果你袒护州长 你也有罪。
  • 2. That's why you'll talk.
    所以你会开口的。
  • 3. The governor is not your friend.
    州长不是你的朋友。
  • 4. No one... no judge or disciplinary body...
    任何人 任何法官或纪律团体。
  • 5. will blame you for breaking attorney-client privilege.
    都不会因为你打破律师当事人保密协议而责怪你。
  • 6. You can't freeze me out, Mr. Gardner.
    你避不开我的 加德纳先生。
  • 7. I'm an agent of the Office of Public Integrity.
    我是廉政办公室的执法人员。
  • 8. - I have subpoena power. - I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
    -我有权传唤你 -抱歉 听不见。
  • 9. I'll get on with Clarke, see if we can set up another time.
    我打给克拉克 看能不能另外安排个时间。
  • 10. Okay, and I will get on with Robyn
    好 那我找罗宾。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next