返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. Kalinda, we need your help on something.
    凯琳达 有件事需要你帮忙。
  • 2. This is Elsbeth.
    我让埃尔斯贝特听电话。
  • 3. - Kalinda. - Kalinda, hi. Oh, I miss you.
    -是凯琳达 -凯琳达 我好想你。
  • 4. I miss you, too, Elsbeth.
    我也想你 埃尔斯贝特。
  • 5. Can you look into someone named Nelson Dubeck?
    你能调查一下叫尼尔森·杜柏克的家伙吗。
  • 6. He's with the Office of Public Integrity.
    他在廉政办公室做事。
  • 7. Anything you can find, dirt or past arrests.
    丑事 被捕记录 什么都要。
  • 8. Maybe he has a drinking problem.
    或许他还酗酒。
  • 9. I am not a dirty stinking Jew!
    我才不是肮脏恶心的犹太人。
  • 10. Is there any way...
    那有没有可能。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next