<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. One-party consent is enough here
在这里一方同意就可以了。
-
2. and I am one party.
而我就是其中一方。
-
3. And I give my consent.
我同意录音。
-
4. I suggest you leave Mr. Gardner alone, sir.
我建议您不要再骚扰加德纳先生 先生。
-
5. He's a nice man.
他是个好人。
-
6. He has no part in your vendetta against Governor Florrick.
他跟你与福瑞克州长之间的宿怨无关。
-
7. By the way,you should look into an anti-Semitic
顺便说一句,你该去调查一下时代广场那只。
-
8. costumed furry bear in Times Square.
反犹太人的大毛熊。
-
9. Very few lawyers can reach their prime
很少有律师能在郊区当了十几年的。
-
10. after a decade as a mother in suburbia,but Alicia Florrick is...
全职母亲后迎来事业的高峰,但艾丽西娅·福瑞克。