<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. Is there any way your skin could've ended up under her fingernails?
你的皮肤组织有可能会在她的指甲里吗。
-
2. - No. - Then you're innocent.
-不会 -那你是无辜的。
-
3. So why do I feel so nervous?
那我为什么这么紧张。
-
4. You all right?
你还好吧。
-
5. Now, let me tell you exactly what the defense is going to say.
让我来告诉大家辩方律师会怎么辩论。
-
6. That the DNA can't be trusted.
他会说采集到的DNA不可信。
-
7. Mr. Gardner's gonna pound his desk and say loudly,so that you know that it's important,"Garbage in, garbage out."
加德纳先生会敲击桌子 提高嗓门,来向你们强调这很重要,证据不实 所以结论不真。
-
8. Well, I'm glad Mr. Polmar gave you a preview of my defense,it'll save me time.
很感谢波尔马先生预演了我的辩护,替我节省了时间。
-
9. You'll notice though,that I'm not pounding my desk,or yelling wildly.
但大家也注意到了,我没有敲击桌子,也没有大喊大叫。
-
10. Simple fact is, I don't need to.
原因很简单 我不需要。